Fenderen.dk

Gå tilbage   Fenderen.dk > Startside

» Online brugere: 555
1 medlemmer og 554 gæster
cngFluog
Fleste brugere online var 945, 25-05-2024 at 03:49.
» Sponsorer
» Tilmeld dig nu

Vil du være en del af Danmarks bedste bådforum?
SÅ KLIK HER OG OPRET EN PROFIL

Emne: Skepsis...
View Single Post
Gammel 05-05-2013, 21:57
Ulman Ulman er offline
Ægte Fenderen-mand

Tilmeldelsesdato: Jan 2009
Bopæl: Horsens
Citér:
Originally Posted by Peter508 Se indlæg
Thanks for your quick response and i will be adding the 3.9% PayPal surcharge to the total amount i will be paying you. So i will be paying directly into your PayPal account without any delay, and i hope you have a PayPal account.I can only pay via the fastest and secure way to pay online i.e (PayPal) here, as i do not have access to my bank account online,but i have it attached to my pay pal account, and this is why i insisted on using pay pal to pay.

I have a private courier agent that will come for the pick up after the payment have been made ...so no shipping included and With the issue of my details,transferring the name of ownership and signing of all paperwork will be done by the courier services company agent so you don't have to worry about that.

It will be so sweet if you can send me your PayPal email now so i can pay in right away and also include your address in your reply as i don't really have much time on here.If you don't have a paypal account, you can easily set up one...log on to www.paypal.co.uk and sign up its very easy... I would have loved to talk to you on phone but i work mainly on the sea and our phone network is down on the sea right now due to bad stormy weather, that was why i sent you a text, i even wonder how my message deliver to your phone but for now we can only communicate through the same mailing channel.await your reply asap.

Regards

Er hans seneste mail....

only way you can buy my boat is by sending cash.

Did I tell you that I work as a police officer ?? Så you can trust me.

Regards
Paulo

Og så mit svar på det...underlig nok har han endnu ikke svaret, gad vide om han er blevet syg...
Så you can trust me

Elsker du starter med Så

» Statistikker
Medlemmer: 115,562
Emner: 5,113
Velkommen til vores nyeste medlem, roaksoony
» Sponsorer